[Video] Sof could be the man for Arsenal

As it seems Arsenal have NO CASH to spend on new players.. I have been scouting my local powerleague for talent..The best player i could find was a french bloke called “SOF”…Maybe he is the man to replace Adebayor?

Sof is 39 and is available on a free.

Join the forum { HERE }

CC/ Arsene Wenger – Arsenal Manager

1. Zak

July 26, 2009 at 12:46 am

Your actually insane.

2. mohamed

July 26, 2009 at 1:41 am

luvjinich from roma to arsenal whai a fantastic move i raelly lovet if it happin his better than adaba

3. Matt

July 26, 2009 at 1:46 am

NO nut why not sell Eboue for Anything above 5 million, then get Paddy Vieira back for a couple of years on the cheap to do the holding midfield destroyer role. He would e fantastic for us! Why let bl**dy Sp*rs get him when he is tailor made for the position we have the most need for!!!!!! Is it because Wenger is too proud to bring back a player he let go too soon?

The signing of vermealen is pointless at the moment because he is another Gallas type defender although hopefully not with the same attitude. We need a big centre back still who can dominate the air in the box, and with the added height that Paddy would give us, just think of the strength when defending and at corners!

4. cerbera

July 26, 2009 at 3:04 am

You’re actually an idiot for taking the blog title seriously.

Oh another thing, it’s not “Your actually insane”, it’s “you’re”. If you’re gonna insult you should at least make sure you know how to spell first.

5. matty

July 26, 2009 at 4:37 am

he doesnt have many trophies

6. f4phantomphreak

July 26, 2009 at 6:21 am

AW will not bring back Patrick V. he never brings back players that have left the club. I would love to see Paddy back in the Arsenal fold and I think he would be fantastic in the DM position, but it’s all wishful thinking isn’t it… I just hope these “Patrick V. to Spuds” stories are made up bullcrap, cause if he pulls that white shirt over his body then I’ll have lost all my respects for him, please let this be a load of crap-ola’…….

7. Adom

July 26, 2009 at 6:25 am

Yes, like this. Cerbera, you’re a cunt.

8. david

July 26, 2009 at 6:51 am

i remember i played against him he is a really nice guy , aint he a ex pro

9. scottpuffin

July 26, 2009 at 7:48 am

HAHA! Good old Sof.
    I’ve played football with and against Sof, and he is mustard. He’s actually about 40 years old, and he was at Marsielle when he was about 17 (I believe), until a knee injury ruined that.
    Quality 5-a-side player.

10. scottpuffin

July 26, 2009 at 7:49 am

On a similar note, Glenn Garner of Hendon FC is probably the best 5-a-side player you’re likely to see. He won my team a tournament single handedly. Similar to Sof, but better in my opinion.

11. dean

July 26, 2009 at 9:42 am

lol ye i knw sof i play 5 a side wiv him during the week and im actually playin a match wiv him 2day, he is class

12. ismail

July 26, 2009 at 12:36 pm

this guy is good but he cannot be a pro, sorry but you just cant.

13. ismail

July 26, 2009 at 12:36 pm

this guy is good

14. jonmartin

July 26, 2009 at 2:28 pm

this guy beats adebayor 10 times out of 10

15. savitababhi

July 26, 2009 at 5:42 pm

He can be a pro. He is playing much better. exbi

16. cerbera

July 26, 2009 at 7:29 pm

Adom, I’m sure your boyfriend doesn’t need you to defend him.

17. tope ogeds

July 26, 2009 at 8:28 pm

lol Class! Arsene what r you waiting for?? Sign this guy immediately! And he’s French too!

18. Pingback: Top Posts « WordPress.com

19. Diego 'Hand of God' Maradona

July 27, 2009 at 12:47 am

I think he is the best player I have ever seen. Better than me and Pele combined.