[Video] Arda Turan wants a move to Arsenal

Arda Turan is a natural winger we have not had since Pires, Great news coming from his agent that Arda would welcome a move to Arsenal and work under Wenger, The agent also confirmed that we (Arsenal ) have made contact with him. Lets hope something happens. Arda is a real star and under wenger can become one of the best players in world football…

Galatasaray winger Arda Turan is interested in joining Arsenal next summer. The 22-year-old winger, who has 34 caps for his country, was linked with the Gunners and Premier League rivals Liverpool last January, however the Turkish sensation is desperate to work under Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

The player’s agent Ahmet Bulut spoke exclusively to Sport.co.uk Editor Nigel Brown:

“At this moment in time I have no contact with any clubs. I had a lot of interest in the summer for him, but the club did not want to sell him, even for £50 or a £100 million. Arda is the best player in Turkey at the moment.He is now the new captain of Galatasaray and the club has new elections for President in March, so I don’t think he will be sold in January. However, I do think he will be sold in July. I think they will sell him in the summer.

“There are lots of big European clubs interested in him. In the summertime Arsenal made contact regarding him, but the club did not want to sell. We also had offers from Spain, Italy and Germany.”

When asked if he thought Arsene Wenger would rekindle his interest in the player, Bulut replied:

“I hope so. He is interested in working under Arsene Wenger because he is very good at working with young players, and Arda wants to work in England. As I said there was interest from other clubs around Europe but his first choice is England.

“Arsenal are interested, and if they want him, Arda’s first choice is Arsenal.”

Thanks to Sport.co.uk

Video of Arda in Action

For more on this see this thread [ HERE ]

www.arsenalaction.com

1. big dave

October 7, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Turkish footy is one thing, English league is another, however the boy does have talent

2. Hunterlaar

October 7, 2009 at 7:50 pm

I think now we need to improve our defense rather than attack

3. murtuza

October 7, 2009 at 7:57 pm

would love to see him at arsenal. i still remember when wenger said before start of euro 2008 that he was looking forward to watch modric, nasri n turan…..we got nasri maybe we should get turan in jan or july next summer

4. Mikey

October 7, 2009 at 8:07 pm

You can never second-guess Wengers motives so I won’t be holding my breath on this one. The really important thing here is that the best young talent in the world (never mind Europe) all want to come to Arsenal these days. Excellent!

Soon, very soon, our strength will know no bounds and all will be forced to bow before us!
    Mwa ha ha ha ha!!

5. vc

October 7, 2009 at 9:19 pm

im a besiktas fan and besiktas is galatasarays arch rivals but as a besiktas fan i admit arda is THE best player in turkey he is my favourite turkish player and i would love 4 him 2 join us. when i mean us i mean arsenal of course coz arsenal is my english team its my local team i was born in london finsbury park near d old ground highbury. like i said it would b briliant 4 him 2 join us.

6. clash

October 8, 2009 at 5:22 am

Rosicky going and Arda a coming in???

7. rico

October 8, 2009 at 7:59 am

Morning all

I would sign this guy in a flash, talented, pacey, young (ish) and wants to join us – if it is true that we made contact last summer, there could be a bit of substance in this rumour…

8. kyeyamwa martin

October 8, 2009 at 8:30 am

he is a good talent with his pace,crossing but am not sure of the finishing,but being a captain at that age,he must be a cracker

9. aaa

October 8, 2009 at 1:48 pm

pires weas not exactly a natural left winger.

10. lukskey

October 8, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Jose Antonio Reyes anyone?

11. Bushi

October 8, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Will not be strong enough physically to adapt, and might flop for us. Besides we are very strong going forward already with this new formation, I don’t see the need for a natural winger.

12. G1GAHURTZ

October 8, 2009 at 6:21 pm

Reminds me of Reyes

13. sheff

December 2, 2009 at 4:34 pm

this will be a great buy the chap on the forum insisted that turkish keague is different from the premiere league? well that is correct to a certain extent who watched when galatasaray played liverpool at anfield he destroyed the whole liverpool team… also on the euro 2008 he destroyed world class palyers on that level so him coming to this league will be very exciting to watch.. can’t wait for him to come to the arsenal..

14. Curt.B

March 19, 2010 at 7:14 am

This guy is a twat, I was excited at first but have seen recently he says he wants to go to Liverpool as they are his “favourite team” in the EPL.

He’s a liar and is shopping for a trasnfer, claiming Arsenal are his favourite and now this.

Don’t want him.