[Video] Redknapp “Spurs outplayed Arsenal tonight” ??

FOYS!!!!

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYpZRYjDkVM

Debate this more on the forumwww.arsenalaction.com/forum/

1. Sigmund Fred

September 21, 2010 at 11:02 pm

What a monumental tosser. And he claims Nasri dived for the first penalty!?!?
    I knew he was bent. I didn’t realise he’s delusional & a lying dick.
    So much for his & Van Der Farts claims of being bigger/better than the mighty AFC.
    They should all be in strait-jackets, the pathetic pricks.

2. Zoe

September 21, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Hahaha Victory is so sweet especially against the spuds
    Yeah Redknap is talking bullocks about Nasri diving
    He is bitter I guess

3. NNAMDI

September 21, 2010 at 11:28 pm

this is just the Begining Up Gunners, well done Arsenal am very much Happy 4 2day Game Gunners 4life?

4. BLADE RUNNER

September 22, 2010 at 12:57 am

Just shut the fuck up ‘Arry. You’re just fucking full of your fucking self.

5. goonergerry

September 22, 2010 at 3:36 am

Which one of those 2 pics is Arry? The bottom one of course. Arry is deluded- outplayed? When? Spurs defended well for the most part until they tired.
    Another great game from Kozzy- and encouraging from Djourou. Jack was very sharp given his weekend exertions. Our only obvious weaklink is in goal, though it is time that our full backs can defend far post crosses.

6. GILBO

September 22, 2010 at 8:48 am

Can’t believe Harry, which match was he watching, Arsenal’s possession was 68%. My only criticism,
    when Clichy came on for Gibbs, only for Kosser he would have given a goal away,, he seems to insist on trying to dribble the ball in vey dangerous areas. Flaphanski I am sorrt to say is just not good enough.

7. dazzled

September 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm

hahahahaha. i think the dogs smarter by keeping his mouth shut hahahahaha fuck off spurs

8. Ros

September 22, 2010 at 3:00 pm

He should be called PINKnapp!!

9. reenz

September 22, 2010 at 4:44 pm

sigmund fred says it all

10. Sam

September 22, 2010 at 4:47 pm

He’s such a bitter ball bagged faced c*nt. Out of all the managers in the premier league he’s the one I hate the most. He has never really achieved that much and bleats on about how spuds are better than us and the gap is closing. Last night the gap was huge. We had most of the possession and our passing and movement was far better. Were we denied a great opportunity when Gibbs was wrongly ruled offside. And they had a gift when keane was wrongly ruled onside. Old wheeler dealer “twitchy” always feels hard done by. The penalty may well have changed the game but we were on top for pretty much the whole game. He just can’t take it as he’s wasted millions in shit players and the best player on the pitch is an 18 year old arsenal youth product. Fuck you arry I hope your face falls off and your eye lids grow over.

11. Jose Reyes

September 22, 2010 at 4:50 pm

maybe the dog could do a better job thand reknap done last night. then again which one is the dog again?

12. SpuredOn

September 22, 2010 at 5:08 pm

As a Yid…I am gutted by our display last night, but worse than that is the bloody sickening crap that Harry has apparently spouted since? It now worries me that I fell for the media hype that we had caught up the South Londoners and were going to leave them in our wake…….now I have to hide somewhere for a month or two. Yes I thought Nasri went down a bit easy and of course we would never have done that sort of thing….but we should have been dead and buried by 45 minutes. I cannot understand how we can look so inferior after all that investment??????

13. Kris Fortune

September 22, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Fred, Thanks for comments…… My points exactly! Think it is very petty of Van Dar Vaat to compare Spur with Arsenal. He got a good trashing for that childish statement.

14. Alex

September 22, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Harry has to be kidding on the outplay comment, but I agree Nasir really embellished that fall. Happens every game, but he took an easy tumble there. Still, the reality was, Arsenal desserved the win, bottom line.