[Video] Dalglish tells Wenger to f@#k Off

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWt9JEGkoTA&sns=fb

Now if Rooney got banned for swearing so should Dalglish. or is this Wenger being a bad sport all over again?

Debate this more on our facebook page

About admin

Comments

1. Willy young says:

Who cares it was a penalty and Wenger should off as should half this team

Wenger is an embarrassing bad loser

Not sure if Newcastle , Spurs or this or Rosickys missed penalty are the most pathetic

We should have won the league easily now 3rd place is an achievement Wenger will say

Boring boring like our tippy tappy non shooting football

And before you say go and support another team I can’t as I love Arsenal not arsene and will continue to attend as much as it depresses me I don’t boo at games but should have a right to complain and I will I am really fed up with it

Ps Cesc was poor today

2. Suared says:

Slur Alex has been getting away with things for years and was on probation when fined and sent to the stands

Rooney swore straight into the camera!!! Bit Like swearing at every person paying for the service.

The King swore at a person who made out like it was his fault they conceded a penalty.

3. JOEL says:

Apart from anything else Moinsieur Wenger should learn to be bit more gracious in his exchanges with other Premier League Managers.Something along the lines of “well done your side fought hard for their point today-but I thought that we were going to get all three”,would have sufficed.whilst I realise that it’s important to back your players I’ve got to say that Eboue’s foul was a disgrace and as ever he represents another member of Arsenal’s defence who can be described as “an accident waiting to happen”!

4. Don says:

Wenger should fuck off now.The buck stops with him,He picks dumbies like Eboue.We will lose 2nd place to the Chavs now.Wenger trains his players to play not shooting football

5. Paul says:

I have supported Arsenal since 1968 and will do so for as long as I draw breath, the period under Arsene Wenger has been the best sustained period of success in all that time but he seems to have reached a level he cannot go beyond. He is constrained by his own stubbornness and conceit, he will not admit that this team is missing something. Ferguson, who I hate, is not afraid to buy when necessary and he does not continually go on about fictitious mental strength, he lets his team prove they have mental strength week after week. If he is not prepared to change direction this summer he should go.

6. Delusional Gooner says:

“have supported Arsenal since 1968 and will do so for as long as I draw breath, the period under Arsene Wenger has been the best sustained period of success in all that time but he seems to have reached a level he cannot go beyond.”

Sustained success? Arsenal haven’t won a trophy since 05.