Arsene Wenger was left frustrated.
Our 3rd 0-0 draw in a row!
Whats it down to? Bad luck? Poor finishing? Poor tactics?…..Well maybe a abit of all
6pts behind Villa now and still in 5th place. its not looking good for the gooners and it looks like there will be no champions league football at Arsenal for the first time under Wenger.
On a bright note. Arshavin was MOTM for Arsenal today. 2 great runs and unlucky not to score. Very impressed with AA.
- Almunia (6.5) Did ok
- Sagna (5.5) Poor crossing yet again
- Clichy (7.0) Supported Nasri well down the left.
- Gallas (6.0) Missed a great chance to win the game at the end
- Toure (7.5) Played well today. Unlucky not to score with his head cleared off the line.
- Snasri (6.5) Didnt do enough for me
- Denilson ( 7.5) Was impressed with Denilson today. Good workrate.
- Song (5.5) Sorry, his passing is a joke. Not good enough
- Arshavin * (8.0) MOTM for me, First 45mins were magic. A great sign of things to come.
- Van Persie (6.0) Missed a great change in the first half. Didnt look happy today
- Bendtner (7.0) Great headed well saved, Worked hard
- Subs Vela (5.0) Missed a sitter, Eboue (5.5) Bests to say nothing, Gibbs (-) not enough time to score
Sign up to our new forum www.arsenalaction.com
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games