For me Diaby was MOTM in midweek vs Roma and whenever he has played in the middle of the pitch he has looked a real talent. Ive always said that he was wasted on the left wing.
Could the Diaby & Cesc partnership work at Arsenal?
I would like to see this given a go! Some of you might say that Diaby is not a defensive player and could not play next to Cesc! But Denilson is not realy a defensive player and wenger has used him next to Cesc this season.
When Cesc returns to the team and before the end of the season I would like to see this combo give a chance.
I personally rate Diaby more then Song and Denilson, and now he is getting a run in the team in the middle we are seeing the best of him.
What do you think? Please sign up to our forum and comment about this and more
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper