For me Diaby was MOTM in midweek vs Roma and whenever he has played in the middle of the pitch he has looked a real talent. Ive always said that he was wasted on the left wing.
Could the Diaby & Cesc partnership work at Arsenal?
I would like to see this given a go! Some of you might say that Diaby is not a defensive player and could not play next to Cesc! But Denilson is not realy a defensive player and wenger has used him next to Cesc this season.
When Cesc returns to the team and before the end of the season I would like to see this combo give a chance.
I personally rate Diaby more then Song and Denilson, and now he is getting a run in the team in the middle we are seeing the best of him.
What do you think? Please sign up to our forum and comment about this and more
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future