Arsenal’s first team is like a cheese sandwich with classy, Parisian French bread, and moldy, disgusting, rotten cheese on the inside. The top layer is our first team, no injuries, all fit. It’s world class. Eduardo, Arshavin, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri, Clichy, Sagna, Toure and Gallas are all on the same wavelength. They are winners, and they know how to win games, and play entertainingly at the same time. Then in the middle, our second string, we have a lot of players who are just not good enough for the French bakery that is the Emirates. These players are Eboue, Song, Diaby, Denilson, Bendtner and others. Now don’t get me wrong, every once in a while each one of those players have looked world class. But let’s get real, they are not Arsenal class, and they will not make it, they are holding the team back, and stopping the promising youngsters from progressing, which brings me to the bottom layer of the sandwich. We haven’t exactly gotten through the moldy cheese layer, but we have had hints of that great French bread on the bottom that is our promising youngsters. Among them are Fabianski, Djourou, Nordtveit, Gibbs, G. Hoyte, Wilshere, Ramsey, Frimpong, Coquelin and Vela. It seems like they are on the same level, or are going to be on the same level as the top layer of bread, but the danger is that they might get ruined by the moldy cheese.
Sorry for the disgusting analogy, but hopefully you understood. We have a world class first team with everyone fit, and the most promising group of youngsters in the world, but the in between players are shite, and when it comes down to it, they are arguably the most important players in the squad, so if your second-string, back up players are shit, your team will most likely be shit, because injuries are inevitable. And when you have a shit second string but the coach has faith in them, they will take all the playing time from the promising youngsters who deserve it, and need it, which is cause discontent, and maybe force the players to consider leaving the club. That is what is going on at Arsenal Football Club. The shit players are ruining the chances of the good players, and it has been evident all season that Ramsey, Wilshere, Vela or Djourou would do a better job that Song, Eboue or Bendtner week in week out. So the simple solution would be to sell the shit players. Not all of them, just the really shit ones, who have become liabilties to the team like Eboue and Song. Denilson and Diaby might be good, they are not liabilities, but they do not stand out, but at least they are worth keeping. So that is the simple solution: SELL THE LIABILITIES!!!
Sell Eboue and Song! Now! They are slowing the progress of the team, and they need to go.
Rant over, sorry.
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?