The Arsenal striker, who came as a 63rd-minute substitute for Theo Walcott during the 3-1 defeat to rivals United (4-1 on aggregate), was photographed leaving Boujis nightclub in Kensington, London, at 4am this morning appearing to have seriously drowned his sorrows.
And this is not the first time this season an Arsenal player has been snapped outside a nightclub during the early hours.
Join the forum for more www.arsenalaction.com
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?