Everyone remembers where they were when they heard about the Kennedy assassination, or the day Diana died.
For me and most gooners over the age of 25 they will aways remember the night of the 26th May 1989.
What was YOU doing on this night 20 years ago?
I was 13 years old, I remember the night so well.
Locked myself in my bedroom with my Arsenal kit on,didnt want to watch it with anybody.I wanted to be far away from the rest of the world as I was sure we were doomed.
One nil up and I throught so close, Maybe next year…And then
“A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith…For Thomas charging through the midfield..
I went mental and jumped out of my bedroom window and nearly broke my leg. I then screamed the street down “ARSENAL CHAMPIONS” for the first time in my life we had done it. CHAMPIONS of England! One of the best nights of my life!…( apart from my kids being born )
Join the forum for more.
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?