Everyone remembers where they were when they heard about the Kennedy assassination, or the day Diana died.
For me and most gooners over the age of 25 they will aways remember the night of the 26th May 1989.
What was YOU doing on this night 20 years ago?
I was 13 years old, I remember the night so well.
Locked myself in my bedroom with my Arsenal kit on,didnt want to watch it with anybody.I wanted to be far away from the rest of the world as I was sure we were doomed.
One nil up and I throught so close, Maybe next year…And then
“A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith…For Thomas charging through the midfield..
I went mental and jumped out of my bedroom window and nearly broke my leg. I then screamed the street down “ARSENAL CHAMPIONS” for the first time in my life we had done it. CHAMPIONS of England! One of the best nights of my life!…( apart from my kids being born )
Join the forum for more.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future