Everyone remembers where they were when they heard about the Kennedy assassination, or the day Diana died.
For me and most gooners over the age of 25 they will aways remember the night of the 26th May 1989.
What was YOU doing on this night 20 years ago?
I was 13 years old, I remember the night so well.
Locked myself in my bedroom with my Arsenal kit on,didnt want to watch it with anybody.I wanted to be far away from the rest of the world as I was sure we were doomed.
One nil up and I throught so close, Maybe next year…And then
“A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith…For Thomas charging through the midfield..
I went mental and jumped out of my bedroom window and nearly broke my leg. I then screamed the street down “ARSENAL CHAMPIONS” for the first time in my life we had done it. CHAMPIONS of England! One of the best nights of my life!…( apart from my kids being born )
Join the forum for more.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper