According to the Mirror AC Milan are ready to offer £20million cash plus Mathieu Flamini for Emmanuel Adebayor.
Manager Arsene Wenger wants to resolve Adebayor’s future at the Emirates before launching his own summer recruitment spree. Milan and neighbours Inter are both keen to sign the 25 year-old striker.
AC hope offering Flamini a return to the Gunners will help clinch a deal. He left Arsenal last summer as a free agent but Wenger may not be keen to inherit his Milan wages.
I would bite there hand off. £20m PLUS a player who we badly missed would be a great deal. Its now clear to me that Arsenal are doing what they can to put Adebayor in the window and the club or fans no longer want him. Personally I cant wait to see that back of him.
Getting Flamini back as part of the deal would kill 2 birds with one stone. Lets hope this works out.
Whats your view on the issues at Arsenal? Have your say. Sign up to our forum and join in the debate.
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games