We need a DM at Arsenal and I dont see the reason why Vieira cant step in a do a job at Arsenal next to Cesc? Wenger signed Silvestre last season to fill a gap so why not do the same with PV4?
The sad fact is that Arsenal have won NOTHING since Vieira was sold. it proves what a player he was and how much we miss him.
Vieira now 33 is free to leave inter this summer, So why not bring paddy back to show the kids how its done?
I would love to see the great man back at Arsenal.
How do you feel about this?
Debate this more > link
Join the forum www.arsenalaction.com
|Full name||Patrick Donalé Vieira|
|Date of birth||23 June 1976 (age 33)|
|Place of birth||Dakar, Senegal|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future