We need a DM at Arsenal and I dont see the reason why Vieira cant step in a do a job at Arsenal next to Cesc? Wenger signed Silvestre last season to fill a gap so why not do the same with PV4?
The sad fact is that Arsenal have won NOTHING since Vieira was sold. it proves what a player he was and how much we miss him.
Vieira now 33 is free to leave inter this summer, So why not bring paddy back to show the kids how its done?
I would love to see the great man back at Arsenal.
How do you feel about this?
Debate this more > link
Join the forum www.arsenalaction.com
|Full name||Patrick Donalé Vieira|
|Date of birth||23 June 1976 (age 33)|
|Place of birth||Dakar, Senegal|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?