Today i was told about the sad news that John Hartson has testicular cancer which has spread to his brain.
John is only 34.
I remember when we signed John Hartson from Luton, A young raw powerful striker who definitely had talent and an eye for goal. it was wierd that we signed John Hartson about the same day that Geogre Graham was sacked. So The manager that wanted him really didnt get a chance to work with him.
For the people that didn’t see him play at Arsenal he was very similar to Bendtner but just a bit more aggressive.
its that aggression that will pull him throw this I’m sure. and from every gooner around the world our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
A special video
Join our forum and debate all the issues at the club.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future