Today i was told about the sad news that John Hartson has testicular cancer which has spread to his brain.
John is only 34.
I remember when we signed John Hartson from Luton, A young raw powerful striker who definitely had talent and an eye for goal. it was wierd that we signed John Hartson about the same day that Geogre Graham was sacked. So The manager that wanted him really didnt get a chance to work with him.
For the people that didn’t see him play at Arsenal he was very similar to Bendtner but just a bit more aggressive.
its that aggression that will pull him throw this I’m sure. and from every gooner around the world our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
A special video
Join our forum and debate all the issues at the club.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper