Arsenal are linked with a summer move for Galatasary hardman Cetin Servet.
According to this source Arsenal Scouts has been to Turkey and believed to be watching the Galatasaray Center back Cetin Servet (photo above)
The 28 yr old central defender was linked to a £8m move to Marseille this summer but no deal has yet to be done. Galatasaray have already signed a replacement for Cetin in Gorkan Zan on a free. so it is understood they are still willing to allow him to leave for the right price.
Some of you might remember Cetin from Euro 2008? He was the Turkish Center back who was more like the Bionic Man who refused to come off and carried on playing throw the pain.
I have watched Cetin a number of times, Very solid player. Powerful in the air and very hard in the tackle. He is a keown type player and even Drogba recently said this about Cetin.
“ I have never struggled like this against any defence in the English Premier League. Servet is devilish. I could hear him breathe and it sent chills down the back of my neck.”
From what i understand Wenger is now willing to let Senderos leave the club but first he wants to sign a CB and Cetin would be perfect for Arsenal. The gunners seemed to be weak in dealing with highballs into the box last season and Stoke proved this in beating the gunners.
Cetin would eat up them high balls all day long.
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?