Arsenal interest in signing Marouane Chamakh is over.Today the Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud said
“I personally called Arsene Wenger who said he was no longer interested in buying Marouane. I think Arsenal’s victory over the weekend at Everton speaks for itself.”
Chamakh has now accepted Arsene Wenger will not return with another offer this month and is willing to wait until the player is a free agent.
So is Wenger still looking at bringing in a few players before the end of the transfer window?
Personally i feel we still need 2 players, its going to be a long season and yes we have had a great start but we cant get carried away with one game.
We still need that ball winner in the middle of the park, Yes Song was fantastic vs Everton but we still need a player to do the same job should Song be missing. And lets not forget he is going to the african cup. We dont have any other player like Song at the club.
We still need 2 players. Dont let the win vs Everton fool you…
Talk about this more at.…www.arsenalaction.com
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?