Arsenal interest in signing Marouane Chamakh is over.Today the Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud said
“I personally called Arsene Wenger who said he was no longer interested in buying Marouane. I think Arsenal’s victory over the weekend at Everton speaks for itself.”
Chamakh has now accepted Arsene Wenger will not return with another offer this month and is willing to wait until the player is a free agent.
So is Wenger still looking at bringing in a few players before the end of the transfer window?
Personally i feel we still need 2 players, its going to be a long season and yes we have had a great start but we cant get carried away with one game.
We still need that ball winner in the middle of the park, Yes Song was fantastic vs Everton but we still need a player to do the same job should Song be missing. And lets not forget he is going to the african cup. We dont have any other player like Song at the club.
We still need 2 players. Dont let the win vs Everton fool you…
Talk about this more at.…www.arsenalaction.com
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas
- Gabriel opens up on his decision to join Arsenal