For all the grief Arsene is getting about his lack of spending this summer, Some fans should remember that players such as Diaby and Eboue are only filling in for injured players.
They are squad players. And they are pretty good at it.
Diaby needs to progress as a player, but on the whole, Arsene has assembled a brilliant squad. Also remember that Diaby is also just filling in for Nasri.
How good is this team going to be when Nasri comes back in place of Diaby?
Rosicky is proving again why he is a World Class player. And now Theo is back and with Vela & Ramsey looks the part. The future is bright.
When everybody is fit we have a brilliant squad,but we barely ever have EVERYONE fit,if we get a injury to Cesc or Gallas are there replacements ie Silvestre good enough?
If Everyone is fit, 1-11 we have a great attacking side and have a great chance of winning the title.
Lets hope that we can keep our key players fit.
Join our forum and have your say, Click Here
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?