36 Goals in 11 games so far this season and a average of 3 goals a game. Without doubt we are the best attacking team in the league and maybe this bunch of players are the best we have had for sometime. And all without Adebayor (Clap)
So whats changed?
Personally I feel Cesc is key to all of this. He seems to get a goal or an assist every game. He is now playing more forward and linking the game.
Song is doing the defensive job well and this is allowing our flair players like Cesc, Arshavin and Co to do what it is they do best.
Van Persie is now leading the line well and scoring goals.
Plus the likes of Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcott, Nasri, Diaby can all score goals. Plus we have Gallas & Vermalen who can score goals.
So this proves that Wenger was RIGHT in not bringing in a replacement for Adebayor.
At this rate we are going to score more then 100 goals this season.. And with £20m in the bank.
Join our forum (HERE)
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future