36 Goals in 11 games so far this season and a average of 3 goals a game. Without doubt we are the best attacking team in the league and maybe this bunch of players are the best we have had for sometime. And all without Adebayor (Clap)
So whats changed?
Personally I feel Cesc is key to all of this. He seems to get a goal or an assist every game. He is now playing more forward and linking the game.
Song is doing the defensive job well and this is allowing our flair players like Cesc, Arshavin and Co to do what it is they do best.
Van Persie is now leading the line well and scoring goals.
Plus the likes of Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcott, Nasri, Diaby can all score goals. Plus we have Gallas & Vermalen who can score goals.
So this proves that Wenger was RIGHT in not bringing in a replacement for Adebayor.
At this rate we are going to score more then 100 goals this season.. And with £20m in the bank.
Join our forum (HERE)
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper