Arsenal.com have today confirmed that Robin Van Persies ankle injury sustained playing for Holland is far worst then first diagnosed. Van Persie returned to Arsenal this week and a scan confirmed that the ankle that was first suggested that would keep him out for upto 4 weeks will now need surgery to reconstruct his ligaments. Arsenal’s medical team anticipate that a full recovery will take between four and five months.” And out of the rest of the season.
Its a massive blow to Arsenal and to Van Persie who was on fire scoring 8 goals this season.
We at www.arsenalaction.com would like to wish Robin a speedy recovery
Arsenal now MUST sign a striker in Jan if they want to push forward and win the league.
Marouane Chamakh? Mario Balotelli?
Or will Vela and Eduardo fill the gap?
Join the forum and have your say on this and more ( HERE )
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games