Watching Arsenal is like watching soft porn… All VERY pretty but no penetration!
I know what some of you are going to say “its only the Carling cup” Well tell that to the 5000 gooners who traveled to Manchester tonight.
We have now lost 3 games in a row and failed to score in any of them.Sunderland lost 1-0, Chelsea lost 3-0, Man City lost 3-0.
Well that’s 270mins of football of football that have proved a number of things.
1 ) Wenger was wrong not to replace Adebayor in the summer, But we have made a massive profit so he is loving it.
2) Without RVP Arsenal lack a cutting edge in front of goal. Eduardo cant play up top on his own and can only play in a 4-4-2.
3 ) We have a team of midgets. But we have known this for 3 season. Whats taking wenger so long in addressing this issue?
4 ) This new 4-3-3 system is gash. Wenger told us this will make us more defensively stronger
5) Wenger now has to go out and spend big. 4 players are needed. A GK,CB,CM and a proper striker and not a elf.
In Wenger we trust? I think some of you need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Join our forum and have your say on this and more ( HERE )
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games