Now that Wolfsburg have been knocked out of the champions league the chances of Arsenal signing Edin Dzeko have improved.
Wenger recently said ““I like the player,But they fly too high right now – price-wise.”… Well things have now changed. His price should now drop as they are out of the champions league, If Wolfsburg had gone to the next stage it would have taken a massive bid to lure Dzeko away…But now???
The fact that he is cup tied in the champions league didn’t stop Wenger signing Arshavin last season so i don’t see any reason to why Arsenal should not go all out and sign one of the best strikers around.
Dzeko is just what Arsenal need. Big powerful old fashion English striker.
Arsenal hold the ace card in the race to sign Dzeko in first team coach and fellow countryman Boro Primorac.
Lets hope Arsenal sign Dzeko in January
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?