Since he has returned from this broken leg Eduardo has never looked the same player to me.
Before the injury he was clinical in front of goal. Now he has just lost the magic in that left foot.
He seems to miss a hell of a lot more chances now,Before his injury 1 on 1 with the goalie was always end up with the ball hitting the net, now he just seems to miss everytime. ONE goal in TEN games for Edaurdo and he almost missed that aswell. This is not the same player we saw pre leg break.
The only good thing about Eduardo was that he was a clinical finisher.
Apart from that he didnt really bring anything to the team. Will the real Eduardo please stand up!!!
Also, Its great to see Diaby now showing his class.
People use to doubt Diaby and moan about him.
But in the last 2 games you have seen how good he can be. Big powerful and hard to knock off the ball. And he can score goals.
So whats changed?
Well. He is now playing in the middle and not on the left wing. Diaby is the man to play in the Cesc role. and thats why he is now showing his class.
By Roger Milla
THE REAL EDUARDO
Join the forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Arsenal vice-captain Hector Bellerin
- Predicted Arsenal line-up For Europa League game against Benfica
- Premier League Preview: Arsenal vs Leeds United
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai