It would appear NOT!
I can understand why Wenger rested some key players today with 4 BIG games coming up. But i dont understand a few things.
Why did he risk Fabregas for the full 90mins with a huge game with Villa in midweek? The FA Cup is clearly not a priority for Wenger, so why risk your best player?
Also, Today showed that……….
Walcott and Vela are not as good as we think and hope. Both did nothing, and its about time that BOTH stepped up there game if they want a future at Arsenal.
Denilson is not a defensive player and this showed for the stoke 2nd goal.
Fabianski is just as bad as Almunia
Great to see Sol Campbell back and he did well, But please god can somebody tell me how Silvestre is still at the club ahead of Senderos?
Up front we looked very weak.. Cant remember the stoke keeper making a single save in 90 mins.
I have watched a lot of the reserves last season and this and Eastmond was always a RIGHT BACK, And Coquelin was a Centre Mid.. Can somebody please tell wenger this. If you are going to give the kids a chance, at lest play them in there correct positions.
So we are out of the FA Cup, Who gives a shit… Lets just HOPE that the next 4 games bring us something. For me if we want to win the league we must take 9pts from the next 4 games.
If we win the next 4 games is anybody really going to care about the Stoke game?..Now we can concentrate on the league.…For the next 4 games anyway
Fabianski (6): At fault for the first goal and make a few mistakes
Coquelin (6): He is a CM. Dont ask me why he played at RB. Looked very poor, Not fair on the kids as he is a VERY good player
Campbell (7.5) Good to see the big man back. Looked stong and fit.
Silvestre (4.5) I hate this bloke. Lucky not to give away a pen. and was to blame for the 3rd goal.
Traore (7.0) Showed great pace going forward and made some very good runs and crosses. Shame we didnt have a big man in the box
Eastmond (6) A right back playing in CM???
Denilson (5) Weak, Didnt even try for the stoke 2nd goal.
Fabregas (6) Cant understand why Wenger risked him today.
Walcott (4) Very Poor.
Vela (5) Not as bad as Theo but close
Emmanuel-Thomas (7) Worked hard and linked the play well. But didnt even look like a striker
Subs – Eduardo – Arshavin – Ramsey = (6)
Debate this more on the forum www.arsenalaction.com
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?