Arsene Wenger has confirmed that their will be five changes made to the squad that rolled Burnley on the weekend.
Emmanuel Eboue makes way for Bacary Sagna on the right flank.
Mikael Silvestre is on his bike in favour of Sol Campbell at centre back, who has returned from an injury.
Alex Song’s suspension does not apply to the Champions League and so he will be returning to his familiar place at defensive mid.
Arshavin and Diaby will get their first starts, most likely Walcott making way for Diaby with Arshavin taking up residence in left attacking mid.
Team in full:
Almunia, Sagna, Campbell, Vermaelen, Clichy, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Bendtner
Substitutes: Fabianski, Silvestre, Traore, Eboue, Denilson, Walcott, Eduardo
Official Announcement: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-five-changes-for-porto-clash
Join the forum to commentate, debate and discuss this Arsenal vs Porto matrch.
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games