Arsene Wenger has confirmed that their will be five changes made to the squad that rolled Burnley on the weekend.
Emmanuel Eboue makes way for Bacary Sagna on the right flank.
Mikael Silvestre is on his bike in favour of Sol Campbell at centre back, who has returned from an injury.
Alex Song’s suspension does not apply to the Champions League and so he will be returning to his familiar place at defensive mid.
Arshavin and Diaby will get their first starts, most likely Walcott making way for Diaby with Arshavin taking up residence in left attacking mid.
Team in full:
Almunia, Sagna, Campbell, Vermaelen, Clichy, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Bendtner
Substitutes: Fabianski, Silvestre, Traore, Eboue, Denilson, Walcott, Eduardo
Official Announcement: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-five-changes-for-porto-clash
Join the forum to commentate, debate and discuss this Arsenal vs Porto matrch.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper