All this take about us needing a new striker in the summer, and with Chamakh and a host of names linked.But do we really need a new striker?
With Van Persie set to return and with Bendtner showing his worth do we really need to fork out money on a striker who might not even start?
Vela and Eduardo are hardly getting a sniff. And when RVP is back Bendtner is going to have to be happy with a place on the bench. So where is this new striker going to fit in?
I could understand if we were playing 4-4-2 then yes but with this one man up front i cant see the need for a new striker in the summer.
The reason we found it hard this season was because BOTH Robin and NIc were out at the same time.
The chances of that happening again is small.
Eduardo, Arshavin & Vela just cant play up front in this system, and when they have done this season we have looked weak. No Nic is back playing up top we seem to be more direct and the big man is getting goals.
So do you feel we really need to waste money on a striker?
Personally I would rather us spend that cash on other positions. Gallas, Campbell and Silvestre could all leave the club in the summer for nothing so I feel that our man goal should be a soild CB to partner Vermaelen.
Enjoy a video of our summer target Chamakh, As you can see the boy is very powerful in the air and will give us something different.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future