NO WINS IN FOUR GAMES FOR ARSENAL
But of course Wenger tells us that finishing 3rd is more important then winning the FA cup
1 of the worst games I’ve seen in my life….YAWNNN!!!
2 teams who didn’t show any heart to win the game.Both happy with the draw.
in 90mins Arsenal had ONE shot of note that tested the keeper. Given went off injured and the 4th choice young keeper didn’t even have a effort to deal with.
I feel sorry for Robin Van Persie, No support in a 4-5-1! And even when Nic came on he was asked to play on the right wing? MADNESS!!
I’m sure the wenger team talk must go something like this……
OK LADS, This is what I want you to do……
KEEP THE BALL! PASS PASS PASS
Lets go back, Keep the ball! PASS
NO!! Lets go to the side
Ok, we are now on our 20th Pass, Lets keep it going.
Chance to shoot!! NOOOOOOOO! PASS
Keep the ball and pass
to the side!! other side!!Back!!
Ok,I’m bored of this passing, We might as well just cross the ball..Pass to Sagna
Cross to….Ermmmm! Nobody!….Pat Rice what do you think? (PR – I agree with you boss)
THE WENGER WAY.
I can see why there were so many empty seats today…60:500 (FCK OFF)
Ohh well. 1 pts is better then nothing..and Fabianski got a clean sheet.
In Aresne we trust!
Sinbad – (JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP TO GET WENGER OUT – “HERE“)
Dont forget, For all the debates and banter.. Join our forum and chat to gooners from all over the world… Arsenal Action Forum ( HERE )
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future