NO WINS IN FOUR GAMES FOR ARSENAL
But of course Wenger tells us that finishing 3rd is more important then winning the FA cup
1 of the worst games I’ve seen in my life….YAWNNN!!!
2 teams who didn’t show any heart to win the game.Both happy with the draw.
in 90mins Arsenal had ONE shot of note that tested the keeper. Given went off injured and the 4th choice young keeper didn’t even have a effort to deal with.
I feel sorry for Robin Van Persie, No support in a 4-5-1! And even when Nic came on he was asked to play on the right wing? MADNESS!!
I’m sure the wenger team talk must go something like this……
OK LADS, This is what I want you to do……
KEEP THE BALL! PASS PASS PASS
Lets go back, Keep the ball! PASS
NO!! Lets go to the side
Ok, we are now on our 20th Pass, Lets keep it going.
Chance to shoot!! NOOOOOOOO! PASS
Keep the ball and pass
to the side!! other side!!Back!!
Ok,I’m bored of this passing, We might as well just cross the ball..Pass to Sagna
Cross to….Ermmmm! Nobody!….Pat Rice what do you think? (PR – I agree with you boss)
THE WENGER WAY.
I can see why there were so many empty seats today…60:500 (FCK OFF)
Ohh well. 1 pts is better then nothing..and Fabianski got a clean sheet.
In Aresne we trust!
Sinbad – (JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP TO GET WENGER OUT – “HERE“)
Dont forget, For all the debates and banter.. Join our forum and chat to gooners from all over the world… Arsenal Action Forum ( HERE )
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper