Yet again today proved that Wenger is out of touch and needs to leave Arsenal.
Wenger gets paid a shead load of money at Arsenal and he wants us to trust him?
HOW and WHY should we?
He gets so many things WRONG!
Our tactics : For weeks we have played with this GASH 4-5-1!! NO SUPPORT for the stiker. We never test the keeper.ITS NOT WORKING!! How are so many fans able to see this but the manager CANT!!
Spending : Wenger tells us that he knows what the problems are and he will sign 1/2 players in the summer. BUT a midfield players is not one of them as he is happy with Denilson and Diaby. How can I trust a manager who cant see that the likes of Denilson & Diaby are not good enough to win the league. How can I trust a manager that allows Flamini, Diarra and Gilberto to leave without replacing them.
Wenger we cant trust you. One win in 7 games. Not won anything since 2005. We now have a bunch of players with no heart and fight but you keep telling us about the ‘spirit of champions’
HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU WHEN YOU HAVE SO MUCH FAITH IN FABIANSKI, SILVESTRE, DENILSON, DIABY, EDUARDO.. AND THIS 4/5/1?
WE DONT TRUST YOU ANYMORE!
Thank you for everything you have done Arsenal but its time to go, Go to Madrid and enjoy the sun…
Calling Jose Mourinho
Sinbad – www.arsenalaction.com
IF YOU WANT CHANGE AT ARSENAL : Join the other 200 + Arsenal fans who no longer “TRUST” and want him out [ HERE ]
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games