Reports in the Danish Press [Link] claim that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is a major doubt for the World Cup and blames his groin injury on the Arsenal medical staff.
Bendtner said : I would not say that I have been treated wrong, there have been some situations where it could have been done better, but let us stop now ( Questions relating to injury).
Bendtner is not alone, recently Andrey Arshavin questioned the medical expertise at Arsenal, Arshavin told the Mirror: “Let’s say for me it was always easier to be treated by Zenit St Petersburg doctors. I cannot claim I really know the reasons behind so many injuries at Arsenal.
So do we have a problem with our medical staff at Arsenal? Is this the reason why we have so many injurys last season?
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games