Tonight I watched the Germans v Australia World cup game and did my own little scouting report on a player we are linked with Mark Schwarzer.
All I can say is lets hope and pray that we dont sign this clown.
God knows why we are even looking at a 37 year old keeper who has never played at the top club or at the top level or in the champions league is beyond me?
But I wanted to be proved wrong tonight and wanted to see him have a good game.
It couldnt be any worst, to say that Rob Green and the Algerian keeper looked better would be harsh. Schwarzer got a “hand” to the first goal and for the 2nd it was pure Comedy. He came flapping for a cross that he was never going to get and got beat by a header into an open goal. Not the type of thing we would want to see after the sights of Almunia and Fabianski last season.
After that he was all over the place, Poor kicking, poor punching and just looked a disaster waiting to happen….In all Schwarzer let in only FOUR goals.
I hope Arsene watch tonights game and this made his mind up. PLEASE Arsene dont do this to us. DONT SIGN THIS CLOWN!
On the other hand the young german Mesut Ozil looks a fine player and a perfect replacement for Cesc, “IF” he was to leave
The guy was amazing, Pace and vison and had a hand in everything. Sweet left peg and would be a fantastic signing. No doubt after tonight all the big clubs will be looking at him.
Debate this more on the forum (HERE)
Video of the 2nd goal
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games