After his mistakes vs Germany , Fulham Keeper Mark Schwarzer
(37) ended his poor World Cup with another mistake and poor show last night vs Serbia.
I had hope that after this poor show at the would cup that this would end in interest in this clown.
But no, reports in todays Mirror says that Arsenal have made an improved offer of £3.5m for Mark Schwarzer, The report claims that Schwarzer has been made aware of Arsenal’s interest and he has told manager Roy Hodgson he wants to leave Craven Cottage this summer. It’s believed that Hodgson is now resigned to losing his No.1 keeper and all that’s left is for the two clubs to agree a fee.
BAD NEWS!.. This is not the safe pair of hands that we need at Arsenal. See Below for last nights mistake…1:30
Debate this more in this thread ( HERE )
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas