This was posted on our main forum today-www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
By The Mad Muller
Every season under Wenger Arsenal have finished in the top 4 and made it into the Champions league place.
But with Man City spending like mad, and who will not only be pushing us for 4th but will be looking to win the league, Spurs who are improving and pushed us all the way for 3rd last season and will Liverpool set to improve under new management I fear that this coming season will be a new dawn at Arsenal and will see us dropping out of the top 4 for the first time.
All good things must come to an end and we have enjoyed a great run at the top. But due to a lack of serious investment and ambition from our management and board we are no longer a team that will be challenging for the title but a team looking to break into the top 4.
Wenger has said that coming 3rd is better then winning the FA Cup? This shows that he only cares about making it into the Champions league and making money.
Sorry to say but our days of going 49 games unbeaten and winning the double are long gone and I doubt we will ever see them days again.
Best enjoy the memories and DVDs, its going to be a dark future for us gooners.
Do you agree? Debate this more in this thread [HERE]
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games