A new season, Same old problems. Our key players already picking up knocks and will be missing.
Confirmed on Arsenal.com
Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will today undergo minor surgery on his knee following a meniscal injury sustained during the match against Liverpool on Sunday.
Nasri, who has been in impressive form, will be out of action for a month.
its a shame because he (Nasri) has looked fantastic in all the friendly’s.
Just aswell we have the mighty Denilson on his way back…
Debate this more on the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
Visit our friends www.physioroom.com
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas