Arsenal 6 – 0 Blackpool
- Walcott 12
- Arshavin (pen) 32
- Walcott 39
- Diaby 49
- Walcott 58
- Chamakh 83
Theo Walcott showed he has the potential to be a great player but he has to do it more consistently.
Full match report see (HERE)
Ratings by Sp1r0r.
Nothing to do.
Defended well and supported the attack. Good assist for Diaby’s goal.
Although was against poor opposition, showed good strength and impressive composure in defence.
Did his job.
Defended well and was his usual strong attacking self.
Good goal but gave away some cheap possession in the 1st half.
Tried hard but nothing to shout about. Still, showed that he can slot into the team when needed to.
Our best player besides Walcott. His movement and passing was excellent.
Aside from the penalty and the assist for Walcott’s 1st goal, did not seem to be that much of a threat. Looked off the pace at times.
Deserved his goal and I thought was involved in alot of our good passing. Missed a few simple chances, was move out wide when RVP came on. I hope thats not were Wenger will play him
Good finishes and was a threat all afternoon. Showed he can turn it on against the weaker teams, but just got to do it more consistently and especially against the bigger teams. [MOTM]
Good game to get some minutes. Lots of running and good linkup play.
Van Persie 6
Still not fully match fit and was afraid he could have been injured anytime.
Showed glimpses of brilliance but needs to contribute more when called upon.
Join the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas
- Gabriel opens up on his decision to join Arsenal