Arsenal 6 – 0 Blackpool
- Walcott 12
- Arshavin (pen) 32
- Walcott 39
- Diaby 49
- Walcott 58
- Chamakh 83
Theo Walcott showed he has the potential to be a great player but he has to do it more consistently.
Full match report see (HERE)
Ratings by Sp1r0r.
Nothing to do.
Defended well and supported the attack. Good assist for Diaby’s goal.
Although was against poor opposition, showed good strength and impressive composure in defence.
Did his job.
Defended well and was his usual strong attacking self.
Good goal but gave away some cheap possession in the 1st half.
Tried hard but nothing to shout about. Still, showed that he can slot into the team when needed to.
Our best player besides Walcott. His movement and passing was excellent.
Aside from the penalty and the assist for Walcott’s 1st goal, did not seem to be that much of a threat. Looked off the pace at times.
Deserved his goal and I thought was involved in alot of our good passing. Missed a few simple chances, was move out wide when RVP came on. I hope thats not were Wenger will play him
Good finishes and was a threat all afternoon. Showed he can turn it on against the weaker teams, but just got to do it more consistently and especially against the bigger teams. [MOTM]
Good game to get some minutes. Lots of running and good linkup play.
Van Persie 6
Still not fully match fit and was afraid he could have been injured anytime.
Showed glimpses of brilliance but needs to contribute more when called upon.
Join the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Arsenal vice-captain Hector Bellerin
- Predicted Arsenal line-up For Europa League game against Benfica
- Premier League Preview: Arsenal vs Leeds United
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai