Typical Arsenal, Always making us wait!
Has Sébastien Squillaci had the longest medical in footballing history?
Apparently this was done early on Monday and he should have completed the deal “all being well” straight after that, as the transfer fee and personal terms have already been agreed.
So whats the hold up?
Some rumours floating around on twitter (below)
“Squillaci has failed the medical and will have a 2nd medical within the next 24hrs”
“Just seen Squillaci talking to Avi Grant in some sauna in East Ham”
“The move has been hijacked by Pompey who have offered Squillaci more wages then Arsenal”
“Wenger has pulled the plug on the deal after he noticed that Squallaci was not as tall in real life”
“I work at London City Airport and I have just seen Toto Squallaci flying out to Italy, I take it the Arsenal deal is off?”
And this is my favorite
“The delay in confirming the signing is due to the letter “Q” not being available in the Armoury and that Arsenal Expect the delivery to arrive tomorrow”
At the rate we sign players i think this is going to be our lot, but you never know.
Proud member of the Arsenal Action Forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future