From the Mirror : Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was last night accused of having a secret affair with a stunning blonde French rapper.
The married Premiership manager, 61, refused to confirm or deny allegations that he has been seeing 39-year-old Sonia Tatar.
He said: “I wish to deal with the matter privately.”
It is claimed the pair have enjoyed a close two-year relationship, which allegedly began when they met at a restaurant in Paris.
Wenger, married to ex-PE teacher Annie Brosterhous, has managed the North London side for over a decade. They have a 13-yearold daughter, Leah. (Left)
Last night he said: “This is a very serious matter. I do not intend to make any comment.”
More on the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?