Arsenal fan Ashley Young is ready to quit Aston Villa in January and make a shock switch to Arsenal, talkSPORT understands.
The talented winger, has only a year left on his contract, has so far refused to sign a new deal at Villa Park, and it is understood that he is holding out for a move to the Emirates during the January transfer window.
Wenger is a massive fan of the player. Before Young signed for Villa, Wenger Said
“I like him because he is mobile and has good movement, high work rate and is a creative player”
Gerard Houllier and Wenger are very close friends and this would also be a plus point in any future dealings.
If Young was to join Arsenal, it could be the end for Rosicky with Nasri then free to play in the middle of the pitch?
Walcott on the right, Young on the left…. NICE!
Debate this more on our forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games