Arsenal fan Ashley Young is ready to quit Aston Villa in January and make a shock switch to Arsenal, talkSPORT understands.
The talented winger, has only a year left on his contract, has so far refused to sign a new deal at Villa Park, and it is understood that he is holding out for a move to the Emirates during the January transfer window.
Wenger is a massive fan of the player. Before Young signed for Villa, Wenger Said
“I like him because he is mobile and has good movement, high work rate and is a creative player”
Gerard Houllier and Wenger are very close friends and this would also be a plus point in any future dealings.
If Young was to join Arsenal, it could be the end for Rosicky with Nasri then free to play in the middle of the pitch?
Walcott on the right, Young on the left…. NICE!
Debate this more on our forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper