With over £100m in the kitty, Arsenal fans all wanted the marquee signing of Eden Hazard.. But, typical! it now seems like its going to be an unknown cheap signing….AGAIN!
L’Equipe reporting Monaco striker Park Chu Young is on his way to Arsenal to sign for a fee around €3m-€5m
Park was about to sign for Eden Hazard’s club Lille and was seen as a possible replacement, but according to the Lille’s Chairman Michel Seydoux he is now on his way to Arsenal.
“We are stunned by this unacceptable behavior in terms of human qualities. This shows that the player had nothing to do in Lille. We agreed everything, he left his hotel room in the middle of the night and is now on his way to Arsenal. Seydoux said.
Park had his part one of his medical with Lille yesterday, part2 was due today. Apparently Wenger called the player directly and he is now heading to London as we speak.
If this is the case then we can forget about signing Eden Hazard!
Video of Park Chu Young!
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?