Eden Hazard does not want to move to the Emirates…. And who can blame him
Hazard was one of Wenger’s top targets, But today Hazard said
“I hope we will have an even better season than last year. Anyway, I enjoy it here. The rumours must stop. I am here.”
It was suggested that Lille were open to selling Hazard at the right price but Arsenal would have to smash their transfer record and bid more than £20m for the French club to do business.
Michel Seydoux, the Lille president, added: “Our team is built around Eden so we will not lose him now.”
The talented Belgian has a contract with the club until 2015
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?