Borussia Dortmund could be ready to hijack Arsenal target Julian Draxler away from Schalke this summer.
Draxler would be an ideal replacement for the outgoing Mario Gotze who has been sold to Bayern Munich for £32m.
Arsenal have sent scouts to watch the 19-year-old this season and Arsene Wenger is a big fan of Draxler.
But now Dortmund have joined the race and will have no problem shelling out £15m to meet Schalke’s reported asking price.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper