Borussia Dortmund could be ready to hijack Arsenal target Julian Draxler away from Schalke this summer.
Draxler would be an ideal replacement for the outgoing Mario Gotze who has been sold to Bayern Munich for £32m.
Arsenal have sent scouts to watch the 19-year-old this season and Arsene Wenger is a big fan of Draxler.
But now Dortmund have joined the race and will have no problem shelling out £15m to meet Schalke’s reported asking price.
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games