Borussia Dortmund could be ready to hijack Arsenal target Julian Draxler away from Schalke this summer.
Draxler would be an ideal replacement for the outgoing Mario Gotze who has been sold to Bayern Munich for £32m.
Arsenal have sent scouts to watch the 19-year-old this season and Arsene Wenger is a big fan of Draxler.
But now Dortmund have joined the race and will have no problem shelling out £15m to meet Schalke’s reported asking price.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future