It has been an interesting week at the Emirates, with the poor result against Hull City at the weekend you would be forgiven for thinking that was the main story making the headlines. It is the front page that Wenger and club Captain Mikel Arteta are making.
A few days ago Arsene Wenger revealed that he and Mikel Arteta have entered into a monogamous relationship and they are also looking at adopting a child from France. Arsene Wenger has been scouting Nancy’s under 8s back in his homeland and with his £8 million a year contract he is confident that he can pull off a deal that will see him and Arteta have a happy family.
It has been quite obvious to many of the Arsenal faithful that Wenger has taken his eye off the ball in the last few seasons, making Arteta captain was a very dubious decision, in light of these revelations it now explains why he seems to only have eyes for the Spaniard.
It is unclear what the board’s opinion will be to this, but as was made perfectly clear from the recent AGM they are behind Wenger 100% and they trust him with the everyday running of the club. It would appear Arteta isn’t the only one firmly behind Wenger.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future