It has been an interesting week at the Emirates, with the poor result against Hull City at the weekend you would be forgiven for thinking that was the main story making the headlines. It is the front page that Wenger and club Captain Mikel Arteta are making.
A few days ago Arsene Wenger revealed that he and Mikel Arteta have entered into a monogamous relationship and they are also looking at adopting a child from France. Arsene Wenger has been scouting Nancy’s under 8s back in his homeland and with his £8 million a year contract he is confident that he can pull off a deal that will see him and Arteta have a happy family.
It has been quite obvious to many of the Arsenal faithful that Wenger has taken his eye off the ball in the last few seasons, making Arteta captain was a very dubious decision, in light of these revelations it now explains why he seems to only have eyes for the Spaniard.
It is unclear what the board’s opinion will be to this, but as was made perfectly clear from the recent AGM they are behind Wenger 100% and they trust him with the everyday running of the club. It would appear Arteta isn’t the only one firmly behind Wenger.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper