Wednesday 22nd Oct 7.45pm (GMT)
The Gunners travel to Belgium this weekend to improve on what has been a tough Champion’s League journey so far in their first game against Anderlecht.
Arsenal aren’t in the best of form due to injuries and the past few weeks have seen the team struggle to retain any consistent winning form. They are buoyed by the news that Walcott is fit and available as well as Ramsey and Wilshere who have both recovered from slight knocks, Chambers is available to step into defence which should also strengthen us up a bit more as Koscielny is still doubtful.
Anderlecht are without N’Sakala due to a knee injury but they have Anthony Vanden Borre returning to action after tearing his calf muscle.
The Belgian team are on the bounce back from two domestic losses in a row and will be looking to improve their Champion’s League form as much as Arsenal.
This could be a tough game for both teams but Arsenal should be able to bag a win however nothing is predictable with the Gunners right now despite being the favourites to win this game.
Arsenal- Martinez, Monreal, Chambers, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck
Anderlecht-Proto, Vanden Borre, Mbemba, Heylen, Deschacht; Defour, Tielemans; Najar, Praet, Suarez; Mitrovic
Prediction- 2-1 Arsenal
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future