Arsenal’s 22 year old midfield player Jack Wilshere is suspended for the trip to Sunderland after picking 5 yellow cards already this season, Wilshere has been in good form so far this season and has been better than most in an Arsenal shirt. Wilshere’s tenacity is an important attribute and will be a characteristic that will need to be replicate tomorrow.
Wilshere’s absence could be an opportunity for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to come back into the fold, he was brought on late against Anderlecht on Wednesday evening and helped Arsenal pull off an unexpected comeback. Chamberlain’s inclusion would see Alexis Sanchez move over to the left wing with Santi Cazorla operating centrally which is by far his most effective position.
Oxlade-Chamberlain has found opportunities difficult to come by this season which is incomprehensible Arsenal look a more balanced and effective outfit with him in the side, he has pace to burn which is something Arsene Wenger should be utilising. Additionally there is Alexis Sanchez, Danny Welbeck and not forgetting the impending return of Theo Walcott who are all incredibly quick it is about time Wenger adapted his tactics to maximise the potential of the squad instead of trying his own brand of tiki-taka which clearly is something that no longer works.
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?