It has been reported that Arsene Wenger is readying a bid for Barcelona winger Pedro Rodrigues of £26 Million for a January swoop.
Pedro has found his opportunities limited under new boss Luis Enrique and has only made 14 La Liga appearances for the Catalan giants scoring 2 goals.
The 27 year old Spanish International was linked with Arsenal in the Summer but it is believed that a bid of around £20 Million was rejected before the signing of Barcelona team mate Alexis Sanchez was announced, now Wenger looks ready to test Barcelona’s resolve once more with a sizeable offer.
The arrival of former Liverpool forward Luis Suarez appears to have limited first team opportunities for Pedro who would be an exceptional signing for a relatively small fee in today’s inflated transfer market.
Pedro comes with a winning mentality and a pedigree of the highest order. The Winger has 4 La Liga titles as well as 2 Champions League triumphs with Barcelona as well as being a World Cup and European Championship winner with Spain.
It is no secret that Wenger is in dire need of additions to his injury ravaged squad in January and with this being one of the tightest battles for Champions league qualification it may take a lot of investment in January if Arsenal are to make it 19 successive qualifying campaigns.
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas