Paulo Dybala has once again been linked with a move to Arsenal in the Summer according to the Daily Mail.
Talking to Italian station Radio Marte, club President Mauro Zamparinisaid: “Juventus and Arsenal have already made the offerings, Pierpaolo Triulzi, the boy’s agent, will be in Italy on Friday.
“My request is more than 40 million euros. Dybala would prefer to stay in Italy, but among the English clubs Arsenal is the first choice of the boy for the way he plays the team coached by (Arsene) Wenger.”
Dybala has been in good form for Palermo this season scoring 12 goals in 27 games in Serie A and assisting a further seven times.
Arsenal are still relatively light up front with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck the only recognisable centre forwards but the arrival of Dybala would see the departure of the likes of Lukas Podolski or Joel Campbell, who have struggled to nail down a first team place this season
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games