Paulo Dybala has once again been linked with a move to Arsenal in the Summer according to the Daily Mail.
Talking to Italian station Radio Marte, club President Mauro Zamparinisaid: “Juventus and Arsenal have already made the offerings, Pierpaolo Triulzi, the boy’s agent, will be in Italy on Friday.
“My request is more than 40 million euros. Dybala would prefer to stay in Italy, but among the English clubs Arsenal is the first choice of the boy for the way he plays the team coached by (Arsene) Wenger.”
Dybala has been in good form for Palermo this season scoring 12 goals in 27 games in Serie A and assisting a further seven times.
Arsenal are still relatively light up front with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck the only recognisable centre forwards but the arrival of Dybala would see the departure of the likes of Lukas Podolski or Joel Campbell, who have struggled to nail down a first team place this season
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper