Arsenal fan favourite Tomas Rosicky looks to have called time on his Arsenal career after rejected a reported one year extension and will seek out pastures new
Rosicky now 34 has become frustrated at the lack of first team opportunities, the former Dortmund playmaker has fallen down the pecking order partly due to injury and now finds himself behind Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere.
The Czech international was signed back in 2006 for only £7 million and has been a good servant to Arsene Wenger, unfortunately his Arsenal career in recent years has been blotted by injury and with Arsenal looking to strengthen in the Summer it was an inevitability that Rosicky may move on due to Wenger being unable to give him first team assurances.
Rosicky has only started five games this season which is nowhere near enough to satisfy a player of Rosicky‘s pedigree, according to the Sun he is “not prepared to spend another year on the bench”.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper