Arsenal are “lining up ” a bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the region of £11 million.
The Swede who has now retired from the international set-up and is understood to be ready to Ligue 1 for a new challenge, according to the Italian news agency Tuttomercatoweb Arsene Wenger is keeping tabs on his situation.
It is claimed that AC Milan are his preferred destination but Premier League clubs are also interested, The outspoken striker has just a year left on his contract and PSG will be looking to get as much as possible for him this Summer.
This just proves that silly season is in full swing, Ibrahimovic is expected to demand around £300,000 a week in wages which is surely to be too much for Arsenal‘s wage budget to handle.
The 33 year old striker has scored 19 goals in 24 games in Ligue 1 this season.
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games
- What does the future hold for Arsenal after Sheffield United defeat?