Arsenal are “lining up ” a bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the region of £11 million.
The Swede who has now retired from the international set-up and is understood to be ready to Ligue 1 for a new challenge, according to the Italian news agency Tuttomercatoweb Arsene Wenger is keeping tabs on his situation.
It is claimed that AC Milan are his preferred destination but Premier League clubs are also interested, The outspoken striker has just a year left on his contract and PSG will be looking to get as much as possible for him this Summer.
This just proves that silly season is in full swing, Ibrahimovic is expected to demand around £300,000 a week in wages which is surely to be too much for Arsenal‘s wage budget to handle.
The 33 year old striker has scored 19 goals in 24 games in Ligue 1 this season.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper