Tomas Rosicky has hit out at manager Arsene Wenger, stating “his treatment of him is not funny”
Rosicky has found first team opportunities a rare commodity this campaign and was expected to leave this Summer, he was very vocal about re-evaluating his Arsenal future during this season’s winter transfer window.
The Czech attacking midfielder was given a run in the team between January and March which seemed to improve his situation at the club which is believed to be why he decided to stay at the Emirates for another year.
Arsene Wenger took up the option to extend Rosicky‘s contract in May which was a surprise to many, but the 34 year old feels he has been frozen out since agreeing the deal.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper