Tomas Rosicky has hit out at manager Arsene Wenger, stating “his treatment of him is not funny”
Rosicky has found first team opportunities a rare commodity this campaign and was expected to leave this Summer, he was very vocal about re-evaluating his Arsenal future during this season’s winter transfer window.
The Czech attacking midfielder was given a run in the team between January and March which seemed to improve his situation at the club which is believed to be why he decided to stay at the Emirates for another year.
Arsene Wenger took up the option to extend Rosicky‘s contract in May which was a surprise to many, but the 34 year old feels he has been frozen out since agreeing the deal.
- Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview
- ‘A quality signing’, ‘Impressive performance’, some Arsenal fans praise attacker’s display vs Fulham
- Mikel Arteta confirms Rob Holding will stay put at Arsenal
- Predicted Arsenal lineup (3-4-3) vs Fulham, Saliba and Ceballos start
- Arsenal duo David Luiz and Sokratis unavailable for curtain-raiser at Fulham
- Arsenal boss hints at imminent new contract for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal’s start to the 2020/21 Premier League season analysed
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Gabriel Magalhaes deal, Houssem Aouar interest
- Arsenal’s transfer plans and expectations for the 2020/21 campaign
- Arsenal betting odds for November 2019 games