Arsenal are set to sign Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid after agreeing to meet his release clause which stands at €50m.
The 27-year-old has been one of the best midfielders in Spain for a while now and he could prove to be a sensational signing for Mikel Arteta.
The Gunners have been linked with Aouar as well but the deal has proven difficult to complete.
It will be interesting to see how the Atletico Madrid star adapts to the Premier League now.
He has the physical and the technical quality to succeed in England.
Arsenal have done impressive business so far this summer and the signings of Gabriel, Willian and Partey should help them bridge the gap with the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United this season.
Arteta will be hoping to get his side back into the top four now.
Arsenal fans will be delighted with the transfer business from their club so far.
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas