Arsenal defender William Saliba has been linked with a move away from the club but it seems that the Londoners could keep the youngster until at least January.
The player was expected to go out on loan with the likes of Brentford keen on signing him.
Saliba is yet to feature for Arsenal and it would be quite surprising if he is sent out on loan once again without being given a first team chance.
The defender is highly rated in France and he has a big future ahead of him.
He could form a super long term partnership with Gabriel at the heart of Arsenal’s defense.
Mikel Arteta has done reasonably well with the young players such as disposal so far and he should look to give the Frenchman a chance before sending him out on loan.
Saliba will be desperate to prove himself at Arsenal but it is also true that he needs to play regularly at this stage of his career and if Arsenal cannot provide him with the opportunity alone move would be the ideal next for him.
A move to the Championship would allow him to adapt to English football and get his sharpness back.
- Former Arsenal legend urges club to sign Premier League star
- Eddie Nketiah: I am still capable of helping Arsenal
- Bukayo Saka’s astonishing market value released
- Moyes says Arteta sacking would have been “ludicrous”
- Leaked Arsenal away jersey for the 2021/22 season
- ‘Sokratis has told us Arsenal’s secrets,’ claims current teammate at Olympiacos
- Arsenal now the front-runners to sign Brighton star
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Arsenal interested in signing Newcastle United goalkeeper