Arsenal defender William Saliba has been linked with a move away from the club but it seems that the Londoners could keep the youngster until at least January.
The player was expected to go out on loan with the likes of Brentford keen on signing him.
Saliba is yet to feature for Arsenal and it would be quite surprising if he is sent out on loan once again without being given a first team chance.
The defender is highly rated in France and he has a big future ahead of him.
He could form a super long term partnership with Gabriel at the heart of Arsenal’s defense.
Mikel Arteta has done reasonably well with the young players such as disposal so far and he should look to give the Frenchman a chance before sending him out on loan.
Saliba will be desperate to prove himself at Arsenal but it is also true that he needs to play regularly at this stage of his career and if Arsenal cannot provide him with the opportunity alone move would be the ideal next for him.
A move to the Championship would allow him to adapt to English football and get his sharpness back.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future