Arsenal defender William Saliba has been linked with a move away from the club but it seems that the Londoners could keep the youngster until at least January.
The player was expected to go out on loan with the likes of Brentford keen on signing him.
Saliba is yet to feature for Arsenal and it would be quite surprising if he is sent out on loan once again without being given a first team chance.
The defender is highly rated in France and he has a big future ahead of him.
He could form a super long term partnership with Gabriel at the heart of Arsenal’s defense.
Mikel Arteta has done reasonably well with the young players such as disposal so far and he should look to give the Frenchman a chance before sending him out on loan.
Saliba will be desperate to prove himself at Arsenal but it is also true that he needs to play regularly at this stage of his career and if Arsenal cannot provide him with the opportunity alone move would be the ideal next for him.
A move to the Championship would allow him to adapt to English football and get his sharpness back.
- Shkodran Mustafi wants Arsenal exit
- Samuel Umtiti reacts to links with Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil’s agent hits out at Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta
- Alan Smith reacts to Mesut Ozil’s exclusion from the Arsenal squad
- Lucas Torreira looking to leave Arsenal permanently
- Mesut Ozil believes exclusion from Arsenal squad is because of the club’s commercial interests in China
- Opinion: Best young players Arsenal can buy in January
- Mesut Ozil reacts to his exclusion from Arsenal’s Premier League squad
- Arsenal Roundup: Mesut Ozil axed from squad, Agent confirms bid for winger
- Arsenal linked with a move for Bayern Munich midfielder