Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Bayern Munich midfielder Angelo Stiller.
As per Sport1, the highly talented youngster has been linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers as well and it will be interesting to see where the 19 year old ends up at the end of this season.
Arsenal could use some defensive depth in their midfield and the 19 year old defensive midfielder could prove to be a solid long-term signing for them.
Angelo Stiller needs to join a club where he can play regular first in football and it will be interesting to see if Arsenal can provide him with that platform.
With Xhaka, Partey and Ceballos already at the club, Wolves might be a better option for the midfielder.
The youngster is impressive on the ball and his aggression, intelligence, first touch could help him settle into Arsenal’s style of play easily.
The midfielder has a contract with the German side until June 2021 and his suitors will be looking to snap him up on a free transfer.
If Stiller manages to fulfill his potential at Arsenal/Wolves, it could prove to be a quality bargain for the Premier League clubs in the long run.
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future