Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Bayern Munich midfielder Angelo Stiller.
As per Sport1, the highly talented youngster has been linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers as well and it will be interesting to see where the 19 year old ends up at the end of this season.
Arsenal could use some defensive depth in their midfield and the 19 year old defensive midfielder could prove to be a solid long-term signing for them.
Angelo Stiller needs to join a club where he can play regular first in football and it will be interesting to see if Arsenal can provide him with that platform.
With Xhaka, Partey and Ceballos already at the club, Wolves might be a better option for the midfielder.
The youngster is impressive on the ball and his aggression, intelligence, first touch could help him settle into Arsenal’s style of play easily.
The midfielder has a contract with the German side until June 2021 and his suitors will be looking to snap him up on a free transfer.
If Stiller manages to fulfill his potential at Arsenal/Wolves, it could prove to be a quality bargain for the Premier League clubs in the long run.
- Shkodran Mustafi wants Arsenal exit
- Samuel Umtiti reacts to links with Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil’s agent hits out at Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta
- Alan Smith reacts to Mesut Ozil’s exclusion from the Arsenal squad
- Lucas Torreira looking to leave Arsenal permanently
- Mesut Ozil believes exclusion from Arsenal squad is because of the club’s commercial interests in China
- Opinion: Best young players Arsenal can buy in January
- Mesut Ozil reacts to his exclusion from Arsenal’s Premier League squad
- Arsenal Roundup: Mesut Ozil axed from squad, Agent confirms bid for winger
- Arsenal linked with a move for Bayern Munich midfielder