Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Cruz Azul winger Orbelin Pineda.
The 24 year old is highly rated in Mexican football and he was close to joining Manchester City back in 2016.
Apparently, the likes of Tottenham, Wolves, Everton, Southampton, Newcastle and West Ham United are keeping tabs on the Mexican international as well.
It will be interesting to see if Arsenal make their move for the talented winger when the transfer window reopens in January.
There is no doubt that they could use some creativity and flair from the wide areas and Orbelin could prove to be a smart addition.
Club record signing Nicolas Pepe is he yet to show his true potential at Arsenal and bringing in another winger will add more competition to the side. Pepe needs someone to push him for the starting berth.
The Mexican has scored eight goals and picked up seven assists in his 68 appearances for Cruz Azul so far.
Other European clubs like Ajax, Porto and Monaco have looked at the winger in the recent months as well.
It will be interesting to see where the 24 year old ends up eventually.
If the likes of Arsenal come calling for the winger in January, he might be tempted to make the move. The chance to join a Premier League club is often hard to turn down.
- Arsenal will listen to offers for Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal ready to offer Bellerin for Barcelona man
- Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Arsenal vice-captain Hector Bellerin
- Predicted Arsenal line-up For Europa League game against Benfica
- Premier League Preview: Arsenal vs Leeds United
- 3 positions Arsenal must strengthen in January
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Preview, Team News and Key Stats
- Arsenal vs Southampton preview, team news, line-ups and prediction
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal – North London derby preview
- Arsenal Considering Buy-To-Loan Deal For Dominik Szoboszlai