Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Red Bull Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai.
The player’s agent has confirmed that Arsenal are genuinely interested in signing the 20-year-old midfielder.
It will be interesting to see if the Gunners make their move to sign the box to box midfielder when the transfer window reopens in January or at the end of this season.
The 20 year old is highly rated around Europe and he is one of the most talented young players right now.
Arsenal could certainly use someone like him in their midfield and it will be interesting to see if they can convince the Austrian club to part with their prized asset in the coming months.
Szoboszlai would add creativity and goals to Arsenal’s midfield and he has a massive future ahead of him. With regular game time and coaching, the 20-year-old midfielder could turn into a world-beater in future.
The Salzburg midfielder has picked up 32 assists and 22 goals in his 73 games for the club so far and Arsenal won’t be the only European club wanting to sign him when the window reopens.
It will be interesting to see if they can fend off the competition and secure his services.
- Arsenal hoping to sign Dominik Szoboszlai
- Orji Kalu wants to buy a stake in Arsenal
- Dani Ceballos reacts to reports of a scuffle with David Luiz
- Arsenal keen on Sergio Ramos
- Arsenal could block Aubameyang from playing with Gabon in future
- Arsenal set to sign Omar Rekik in January
- Mathieu Flamini rules out Arsenal takeover rumours
- Jack Grealish heaps praise on Bukayo Saka
- Cesc Fabregas believes Mikel Arteta needs more time to implement his ideas
- Gabriel opens up on his decision to join Arsenal